Blog chia sẻ Bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2022, giúp bạn ôn luyện và chuẩn bị cho thật tốt cho kì thi sắp tới.
Môn Tiếng Anh là môn thi thứ 3 diễn ra trong kỳ thi tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia. Đây là môn thi bắt buộc và có vai trò rất quan trọng trong việc xét tốt nghiệp và xét tuyển vào các trường Đại học – Cao đẳng. Dưới đây là bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anhnh năm 2022, giúp các em đạt kết quả cao trong kì thi sắp tới. Cùng Tailieufree cập nhật nhanh chóng nhé!
Choose the word whose main stress is put differently from that of the others in the group.
1. A. project
2. A. obedience
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
3. A. family
4. A. mischief
5. A. shifts
II. GRAMMAR & VOCABULARY
Choose the word, phrase or sentence a, b, c or d that best completes each unfinished sentence.
6. Many of our students come _____ poor families.
7. Would you like to share your experience _____the rest of the group?
8. We are a very _____ family and support each other through any crises. [crisis]
9. –“Lorna, would you please drive me to class today? My car won’t start”. – “______.”
A. Yes, I would.
B. I’d be glad to.
C. No, I wouldn’t.
D. No idea
10. _____ most men, my father enjoys cooking.
A. Not alike
11. Her family and friends have given her lots of _____.
12. My mother often cooks big meals, ______ we have leftovers for days.
13. Our parents join hands to give us a nice house and a happy home.
A. deal with
C. help together
D. work together
14. Mark enjoys having fun by causing trouble. He’s a very _____ boy.
15. I _____ the new Harry Potter book now, so you can borrow my copy if you like.
C. am finished
D. have finished
16. As you _____ your car at the moment, can I borrow it?
A. don’t use
B. aren’t using
C. haven’t used
D. won’t use
17. Look at the dirt on your clothes! _____ in the garden again?
A. Do you dig
B. Are you digging
C. Have you dug
D. Have you been digging
18. In a break-in last week, the burglars _____ all my jewellery but left the picture.
B. have taken
C. had taken
D. were taking
19. Come and see me when you _____ your report.
C. will finish
D. had finished
20. ______ was one of the most difficult tasks pioneers faced on their journeys west.
A. Crossing rivers
B. While crossing rivers
C. Rivers being crossed
D. By crossing rivers
21. Can you tell me who is responsible ______ checking passports?
22. She is leaving her husband ______ she cannot put up with his bad temper any longer.
B. so that
23. Steve is a married man. He enjoys ______ at home with his wife and children.
A. to be
24. For security reasons, passengers are requested ______ any luggage unattended.
A. not to leave
B. not leave
C. not leaving
D. don’t leave
25. ______ irritating they are, you shouldn’t lose your temper with your children.
A. No matter
D. Because of
26. News ______ in of a large fire in central London.
A. is coming
B. are coming
C. have come
27.Were you going to the language center ______ I saw you yesterday morning?
28. If I ______ a lot of money, I’d definitely stop working.
C. would won
D. had won
29. After he had finished his English course, he went to England ______continue his study.
A. so as
B. in order
30. I wish George ______ to Italy with us.
B. has come
C. had come
D. will come
31. Hardly anybody applied for the job.
A. Nobody applied for the job because it was hard.
B. Anybody found it hard to apply for the job.
C. Few applicants were suitable for the job.
D. There were very few applicants for the job.
32. I’m sorry that I didn’t finish my homework last night.
A. If only I had finished my homework last night.
B. I promise to finish all my homework from now on.
C. I regret that I finished my homework last night.
D. I wish I didn’t have to do my homework last night.
33. ______ successful as a husband than as a father.
A. He is more
B. He is as
C. He is so
D. He is much
34. You can enrich your knowledge ______ to the radio.
A. to listen
B. by listening
C. because of listening
D. despite listening
35. ______, I will have left for the USA.
A. Receiving this letter
B. To receive this letter
C. You receive this letter
D. By the time you receive this letter
Choose the underlined part in each sentence that should be corrected.
36. Average family size has increased from the Victorian era.
A B C D
37. They prefer to stay in their home country because family ties.
A B C D
38. In 1892, the first long-distance telephone line between Chicago and New York was formally opening.
A B C D
39.There are probably around 3,000 languages speaking in the world.
A B C D
40. The development of transistors made possible it to reduce the size of many electronic devices.
A B C D
Choose the item (A, B, C or D) that best completes the unfinished statement.
The nuclear family, consisting of a mother, father, and their children, may be more an American ideal than an American reality. Of course, the so-called traditional American family was always more varied than we had been led to believe, reflecting the very different racial, ethnic, class, and religious customs among different American groups.
The most recent government statistics reveal that only about one third of all current American families fit the traditional mold and another third consists of married couples who either have no children or have none still living at home. Of the final one third, about 20 percent of the total number of American households are single people, usually women over sixty-five years of age. A small percentage, about 3 percent of the total, consists of unmarried people who choose to live together; and the rest, about 7 percent are single, usually divorced parents, with at least one child. Today, these varied family types are typical, and therefore, normal. Apparently, many Americans are achieving supportive relationships in family forms other than the traditional one.
41. With what topic is the passage mainly concerned?
A. The traditional American family
B. The nuclear family
C. The current American family
D. The ideal family
42. The writer implies that _____.
A. there have always been a wide variety of family arrangement in the United States
B. racial, ethnic, and religious groups have preserved the traditional family structure
C. the ideal American family is the best structure
D. fewer married couples are having children
43. The word ‘current’ in line 7 could best be replaced by which of the following?
44. In the passage, married couples whose children have grown or who have no children represent _____.
A. 1/3 percent of households
B. 20 percent of households
C. 7 percent of households
D. 3 percent of households
45. Who generally constitutes a one-person household?
A. A single man in his twenties
B. An elderly man
C. A single woman in her late sixties
D. A divorced woman
Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C, or D) that best fits each space in the following passage.
In an age when technology is developing faster than ever before, many people are being (46)_____ to the idea of looking back into the past. One way they can do this is by investigating their own family history. They can try to (47)_____ out more about where their families came from and what they did. This is now a fast-growing hobby, especially in countries with a (48)_____ short history, like Australia and the United States. It is one thing to spend some time (49)_____ through a book on family history and to take the (50)_____ to investigate your own family’s past. It is quite another to carry out the research work successfully.
46. A. pushed
47. A. lay
48. A. fairly
49. A. seeing
50. A. idea