Blog chia sẻ Bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2022, giúp bạn ôn luyện và chuẩn bị cho thật tốt cho kì thi sắp tới.
Môn Tiếng Anh là môn thi thứ 3 diễn ra trong kỳ thi tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia. Đây là môn thi bắt buộc và có vai trò rất quan trọng trong việc xét tốt nghiệp và xét tuyển vào các trường Đại học – Cao đẳng. Dưới đây là bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anhnh năm 2022, giúp các em đạt kết quả cao trong kì thi sắp tới. Cùng Tailieufree cập nhật nhanh chóng nhé!
Pick out the word which has different stress pattern from that of the rest.
1. A. interviewer
2. A. employment
3. A. achievement
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
4. A. character
5. A. explained
Choose the best answer to complete the blank in each of the following sentences.
6. Many people have objected to the use of animals in _____ experiments.
7. In Scotland, students transfer from primary to secondary education at approximately age 12.
8. Considering peasants make up nearly 80% of Vietnam’s population.
9. Although he has not got necessary experience, he used to take a _____ in business administration.
10. In England schooling is compulsory _______ all children from the age of 5 to 16.
11. That machine is useless. It ________not been used for a long time
12. Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony _______ next weekend.
A. is going to be performed
B. has been performed
C. will be performing
D. will have performed
13. The trees _______.
A. were grown by John yesterday in the backyard
B. were grown in the backyard by John yesterday
C. were grown in the backyard yesterday by John
D. in the backyard were grown yesterday by John
14. Mathematics, a required subject in all schools, is _________ into many branches.
15. The making of good habits _______ a determination to keep on training your child.
16. She had to have the operation _______.
A. unless she would dies
B. if she would die
C. otherwise she will die
D. or she would die
17. ______ he gets here soon, we will have to start the meeting without him.
18. If my client _______ me her fax number, I _______ to post a letter to her.
A. gave,/ will not have
B. will give / do not have
C. had given / wouldn’t have had
D. had given / will not have had
19. Ms Young, to _______ many of her students are writing, is living happily and peacefully in Canada.
20. We have learned English since we_________in the sixth form.
C. had been
D. have been
21. He is the man _______ car was stolen last week.
22. Kim: “What_____________this weekend?” – Sally: “Oh, we’re going hunting. It’s fantastic!”
A. are you doing
B. are you going
C. would you do
D. do you go
23. Nam:“ Hello! My name is Nam. Nice to meet you” – Mai: “ Hello__________”
A. I’m fine
D. I’m Mai. Glad to meet you
24. Tommy left high school _______ the age _______ seventeen.
A. at / of
B. in / for
C. on / with
D. of / in
25. Maria: “Thanks for the lovely evening” – Diana:” ___________”.
A. No, it’s not good
B. I’m glad you enjoyed it
C. Yes, it’s really great
D. Oh, that’s right
26. The preparations _______ by the time the guests _______.
A. had been finished / arrived
B. have finished / arrived
C. had finished / were arriving
D. have been finished / were arrived
27. Kenvin: “Let’s go to the movie now” – Lan: “ Oh!_____________”
A. I don’t
B. I need it
C. Why’s that
D. It’s a good idea
28. Nam: “ Whose book is this?” – Mai: “ ___________”
A. No, It’s over there
B. It’s my mother’s
C. It’s just outside
D. It’s my mother
29. When I_________to visit her yesterday, she___________a party.
A. come / was prepared
B. came / prepared
C. came / was preparing
D. came/has prepared
30. Reagan _______ an actor years ago.
A. is said to be
B. is said to have been
C. was said have been
D. was said being
31. He didn’t get the job____________he had all the necessary qualifications.
A. in spite of
D. because of
Choose the underlined part that needs correction.
32. We all know that (A) we have to work hardly (B) to earn a living ourselves (C) and support (D) the family.
33. Anyone (A) where (B) works is regarded (C) as a useful member of our society (D).
34. Old people (A) in my country (B) always looks forward to (C) their retirement so that (D) they can travel.
35. Economic (A ) reforms are often carried for (B) to promote the developing (C) of a country (D).
36. He was so ill that (A) he could not do (B) his final examination (C) and cancelled (D) it to the next year.
Choose the sentence that is closest in the meaning to the root one.
37. The last time when I saw her was three years ago
A. I have often seen her for the last three years
B. About three years ago, I used to meet her
C. I have not seen her for three years
D. I saw her three years ago and will never meet her again
38. In spite of all our efforts, we failed in the final match.
A. Although we tried very hard, we failed in the final match
B. We made all our efforts so that we could again success in the final match
C. Whatever efforts we had made, we weren’t able to win in the final match
D. We failed in the final match as a result of all our great efforts
39. Vietnam / almost / students / stay / universities / for / four / five / years.
A. At Vietnam, almost students stay in universities for four or five years
B. In Vietnam, almost students stay at universities for four or five years
C. In Vietnam, almost students stay for four or five years at universities
D. Almost students stay at universities in Vietnam for four or five years
40. You / find / much / possible / job / vacancy.
A. You should find as much as possible about the job and the vacancy
B. You should find out much possible about the job and the vacancy
C. You should find out as much as possible about the job and the vacancy
D. You should find out much as possible about the job and the vacancy
Read the passage and choose the best answers:
A student learning English occasionally meets the following problems when he (41)________to talks and lectures. It is difficult to decide where one word finishes and the next one starts. In speech, many sounds (42)_________a student difficulty and he fails to identify them. Some words in English, which occur very commonly, have a weak form. An overseas student identifies them with difficulty. (43)________addition, many students sometimes do not hear the unstressed syllable in a word. This problem never arises in print.
The lecturer (44)___________uses an informal style and who pronounces his vowels with a strong accent will be difficult to follow. A student takes notes more (45)__________ when the lecturer speaks with a BBC accent.
41. A. apeaks
42. A. make
43. A. In
44. A. which
45. A. carefully
Read the passage and choose the best answers:
Instructors at American colleges and universities use many different teaching methods. Some instructors give assignments every day. They grade homework. Students in their classes have to take many quizzes, a midterm exam, and a final test. Other instructors give only writing assignments. Some teachers always follow a course outline and usually use the text book. Others send students to the library for assignment.
The atmosphere in some classrooms is very formal. Students call their instructors “ Professor Smith,” “Mrs. Jones”, and so on. Some teachers wear business clothes and give lectures. Others classrooms have an informal atmosphere. Students and teachers discuss their ideas. Instructors dress informally, and students call them by their first names. American teachers are not alike in their teaching styles.
At most American colleges and universities, facilities for learning and recreation are available to students. Students can often use type-writers, tape recorders, video machines, and computers at libraries and learning centres. They can buy books, notebooks, and other things at campus stores. They can get advice on their problems from councelors and individual help with their classes from tutors. Students can relax and have fun on campus, too. Some schools have swimming pools and tennis courts. Most have snack bars or cafeterias.
46. What is the first paragraph about?
A. Ways of using the textbook
B. Ways of giving assignment
C. Ways of teaching
D. Ways of taking an exam
47. Which of the following statements is true?
A. American students can call their teachers by their first names.
B. The atmosphere in the American classrooms is always relaxed and friendly.
C. American teachers do not dress informally.
D. The atmosphere in America classrooms is always formal.
48. What does the word “business clothes” in the paragraph 2 mean?
A. clothes that only business people wear
B. trendy clothes
C. casual clothes
D. formal clothes
49. What can’t students do at most American colleges and universities?
A. bring the computers at the libraries home.
B. ask their councellors and tutors for advice.
C. use the computers that are linked to libraries.
D. have tutors and councelors solved their problems.
50. Which of the following statements is false about schools in America?
A. They are well equipped.
B. They have stores on campus.
C. They have no recreation facilities.
D. They offer sports and leisure facilities for students.