Blog chia sẻ Bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2022, giúp bạn ôn luyện và chuẩn bị cho thật tốt cho kì thi sắp tới.
Đồng hành với các em học sinh trong mùa thi quan trọng này, Tailieufree xin gửi tới các bạn Bộ đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia năm 2022 môn Tiếng Anh. Đây là tổng hợp các đề thi thử môn Tiếng Anhnh 2022 từ các trường THPT trên cả nước, là tài liệu hay để bạn đọc cùng tham khảo và ôn tập cho kì thi THPT Quốc gia sắp tới. Mời các bạn cùng tham khảo chi tiết và tải về tại đây.
Choose the word which is stressed differently from the rest
1. A. informality B. appropriate C. situation D. entertainment
2. A. decision B. different C. physical D. summary
Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest
3. A. neighbor B. friend C. relative D. photograph
4. A. want B. book C. stopp D. laugh
Choose the word or phrase (A,B,C or D) that best completes each sentence
5. With greatly increased workloads, everyone is _______ pressure now.
A. out of
6. She accepted that she had acted ______ and mistakenly, which broke up her marriage.
7. Children who are isolated and lonely seem to have poor language and ________.
8. I recognized my grandmother as soon as she got _______ the plane although we had not seen each other for more than 10 years.
9. The policeman asked us_________.
A. had any of us seen the accident happen
B. whether any of us had seen the accident happen
C. if had any of us seen the accident happen
D. that if any of us had seen the accident happen
10. “I’m sorry I didn’t phone you earlier,” Mary said.
A. Mary said that she didn’t phone me earlier
B. Mary apologized for not phoning me earlier
C. Mary apologized that she didn’t phone me earlier
D. Mary apologized not to phone me earlier
11. Long: I didn’t know you could play badminton so well, Tram. Tram: Thank you, Long. _________.
A. That’s a nice compliment
B. That is a nice completion.
C. You’re welcome
D. I certainly play very excellent
12. Jane: “Wow! You look great with your new hair. ” – Jack: _________.
A. You’re welcome
B. It’s a pleasure
D. Thanks. It’s nice of you to say so
13. He has lived here since he ________ here.
B. has came
14. The police ________ for the thieves at the moment.
A. have been looking
B. will be looking
C. are looking
D. is looking
15. When the doctors________ at the scene of the accident, they ________ victims still ________.
A. arrived / realized / were breathing
B. were arriving / realized / breathed
C. arrived / had realized / breathing
D. were arriving / were realizing / were/
16. By this time next summer, you _______ your study.
B. will complete
C. had completed
D. will have completed
17. Peter: Your hairstyle is really _________, Mary! Mary: I’m glad you like it, Peter. Thanks so much.
18. I asked him_________ ,but he said nothing.
A. what the matter was
B. what was the matter
C. the matter was what
D. what’s the matter
19. “I’ll come to see you next Sunday,” Bill said to you.
A. Bill told me to come to see him the following Sunday.
B. Bill promised to come to see me the following Sunday.
C. Bill promised coming to see me the following Sunday.
D. Bill promised that he will come to see me the following Sunday.
20. Tomorrow at 7 a.m I ________ an old friend who has just come back from Africa.
A. will be meeting
B. will meet
D. am meeting
21. Mr. Thomson with his wife and his three children abroad now.
22. Neither Henry nor his friends_______ yet.
C. has come
D. have come
23. I don’t know what to do. It’s ________________ problem.
A. a quite difficult
B. quite difficult
C. quite a difficult
D. the quite difficult
24. A number of stores closed today because of the holiday.
25. My daughter saw an elephant this morning but she________ one before.
A. had never seen
B. has never seen
C. never seen
D. never seen had
26. When we got home, dinner____ so we had a drink first.
A. was preparing
B. was being prepared
C. was prepared
D. had been prepared
27. “All of the students but Peter went to the meeting.” is closest in meaning to “________”.
A. Except for Peter, all of the students went to the meeting.
B. Peter went to the meeting, and so did all of the students.
C. All of the students, especially Peter went to the meeting.
D. All of the students including Peter went to the meeting.
28. He started working as a teacher five years ago.
A. He has been working as a teacher for five years.
B. He has worked as a teacher since five years.
C. He is working as a teacher since five years.
D. He had been working as a teacher for five years
29. The traffic policeman said, “Show me your driving license, please. ”
A. The traffic policeman asked to show me your driving license, please.
B. The traffic policeman suggested to show him your driving license.
C. The traffic policeman suggested showing him my driving license.
D. The traffic policeman asked to show me his driving license.
Choose the underlined part need correcting
30. It’s very to shout the in a .
31. The car quality very good .
32. That victim the doctors at there was an accident.
Read the text and choose the word which best fits each gap of the passage.
The United States has many different types of families. While most American families are traditional, (33)_______ a father, a mother and one or more children, 22 percent of all American families in 1998 were headed by one parent, usually a woman. In a few families in the United States, there are no children. These (34) _______ couples may believe that they would not make good parents; they may want freedom from responsibilities of childbearing; or, perhaps they (35)_______ physically able to have children. Other families in the United States have one adult who is a stepparent. A stepmother or stepfather is a person who joins a family by marrying a father or a mother.
Americans tolerate and accept these different types of families. In the United States people have right to privacy and Americans do not believe in telling other Americans what type of family group they must belong to. They respect each other’s choices regarding family groups. Families are very important (36)_______ Americans.
33. A. consist of B. consisting of C. consisting D. including of
34. A. childish B. childlike C. childless D. childhood
35. A. are not B. can’t C. couldn’t D. weren’t
36. A. for B. of C. in D. to
Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer.
If parents bring up a child with the aim of turning the child into a genius, they will cause great damage to him. According to several leading educational psychologist, this is one of the biggest mistakes which some parents make. Generally the child will understand very well the parents expect and will fail. Unrealistic parental expectations can cause great damage to their children.
However, if parents are not unrealistic about what they expect their children to do, but are hopeful in a sensible way, the child may succeed in doing very well especially if the parents are very supportive of their children.
Michael Li is very lucky. He is very fond of music, and his parents help him a lot by taking him to concerts and arranging private piano and violin lessons. Although Michael’s play the trumpet in a large orchestra, he never makes Michael enter music competitions if he is unwilling.
Michael’s friend, Winston Chen, however, is not so lucky. Although both his parents are successful musicians, they set too high a standard for Winston. They want their son to be as successful as they are and so they enter him in every piano competition held. They are very unhappy when he does not win. “ when I was your age, I used to win every competition I enter,” Winton’s father tells him. Winston is always afraid that he will disappoint his parents and now he always seems quiet and unhappy.
37. The main idea of the passage is____________________.
A. how parents should make a child a musician.
B. how parents should bring up a child.
C. what differences there are between two kinds of parents.
D. what aim of a child can be much earlier to reach.
38. Michael is lucky because____________________.
A. His parents help him in a sensible way.
B. His family is rich enough to have a car