Blog chia sẻ Bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2022, giúp bạn ôn luyện và chuẩn bị cho thật tốt cho kì thi sắp tới.
Môn Tiếng Anh là môn thi thứ 3 diễn ra trong kỳ thi tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia. Đây là môn thi bắt buộc và có vai trò rất quan trọng trong việc xét tốt nghiệp và xét tuyển vào các trường Đại học – Cao đẳng. Dưới đây là bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anhnh năm 2022, giúp các em đạt kết quả cao trong kì thi sắp tới. Cùng Tailieufree cập nhật nhanh chóng nhé!
1. A. survival B. valuable C. condition D. gorilla
2. A. accurate B. protection C. subject D. surgeon
3. A. dpend B. rduce C. btween D. lpard
4. A. ch B. dr C. gr D. f
5. A. tpe B. dgest C. Aborigne D. descrbe
6. The committee ____________ of different people of different views.
7. The scientific study of life and structure of plants and animals is called__________
8. Endangered animals should be well protected in their natural___________.
9. There are different ______ of books for people to read in different ways.
10. There are a lot of ______ of pollution from our modern world.
11. The diesel engine was named ________ its inventor Rudolf Diesel.
12. Inflation and unemployment can ______ some companies to the verge of bankruptcy.
13. This superhighway is about 7000 miles in _______.
14. Reviewers describes this novel _____ ” hard-to-put-down”.
15. When you are _____ holiday, you may “swallow ” a good story because of lack of time.
16. _”Can I carry the bag for you? It seems very heavy.” _” _____________. I can manage”
A. No, thanks
B. You are welcome
D. Yes, please
17. ” Do you mind driving?” – ” ________ “
A. Never mind, thank you
B. You’re welcome
C. Yes, please
D. I’m feeling pretty tired.
18. “You can all come to my party?” – ” __________ “
A. Yes, I shall.
C. Yes, already
D. Thanks a lot
19. “Would you mind if I smoked?” – ” _________”.
A. Yes, please don’t
B. Not at all
C. Yes, please do
D. No, please!
20. You should hand him this letter of recommendation when you _____ there tomorrow.
C. will come
D. are going to come
21. I ________ with my parents here when I was a child.
A. have lived
C. had lived
D. was living
22. They have lived next door to us for years, ______ we hardly ever see them.
23. There is still much to discuss. We shall, _______, return to this item at our next meeting.
24. The drainage of wetlands, cutting of forests, ______ and road and dam construction have destroyed natural habitats.
25. Many people thought that television with color, picture and action could replace books, but, ______, it hasn’t killed reading.
C. in fact
26. You _____ go on diet; but you _______ eat sensibly.
A. must/ needn’t
B. needn’t/ must
C. should/ needn’t
D. don’t need/ should
27. If the pain has gone, you _____ take any more of these tablets.
C. won’t need
D. have to
28. Different conservation measures ______ so as to save vulnerable species.
A. can’t have been taken
B. have been taken
C. must have taken
D. would have taken
29. I didn’t meet him yesterday. He ________ on business.
A. should go
B. should have gone
C. must go
D. must have gone
30. The boss has got angry. I ________ more careful when I talked to him.
A. need have been
B. must have been
C. should have been
D. can have been
31. It’s a pity she didn’t take her doctor’s advice. She wishes ________.
A. she takes her doctor’s advice
B. she would take her doctor’s advice
C. she had taken her doctor’s advice
D. she took her doctor’s advice
32. ” She will have to correct the mistakes ” means that ” ________”
A. The mistakes will have to be corrected.
B. The mistakes will be have to corrected.
C. The mistakes will be had to correct.
D. The mistakes will have been to correct.
33. Who did you help?
A. Who was helped you ?
B. Who was helped by you?
C. Who helped you?
D. Who did you be helped?
34. The furniture was so expensive that I didn’t buy it.
A. The furniture was very expensive that I didn’t buy it.
B. The furniture was too expensive for me to buy.
C. The furniture was too expensive for me to buy it.
D. The furniture was too expensive that I didn’t buy it.
35. ________________, I would have learned how to read.
A. Unless I had been go to school as a child
B. If I been able to go to school as a child
C. If I could be able to go to school as a child
D. Had I been able to go to school as a child
36. articles the pollution by my classmates.
A. have written
D. A lot of
37. Some people think that people have television , people books to read.
A. will buy
B. more and more
C. in their homes
D. less and less
38. Plant and animal leads to of biodiversity, maintaining biodiversity is important for us .
B. a loss
D. in many ways
39. This kind of can grow crest.
A. only in
B. on the
D. loosen sand
40. The tourist guide only a with her she landed the airport.
D. twenty-dollar bill
Environmental pollution is a term that refers to all the (41) _____ by which man pollutes his surroundings. Man dirties the air with gases and smoke, (42) ______ the water with chemicals and other substances, and damages the soil with too many fertilizers and (43) _______. Man also pollutes his surroundings in various other ways. Environmental pollution is one of the most serious problems facing mankind today. Air, water, and soil are necessary to the survival of all living things. Badly polluted air can cause illness, and (44) _____death. Polluted water kills fish and other marine life. Pollution of soil (45) _______ the amount of land that is available for growing food. Environmental pollution also brings ugliness to man’s naturally beautiful world.
41. A. paths B. ways C. streets D. roads
42. A. damages B. provides C. contaminates D. supplies
43. A. pollution B. substances C. pesticides D. dirty
44. A. so B. moreover C. even D. therefore
45. A. grows B. makes up C. increases D. reduces
In the beautiful highlands of Scotland, there is a lake called the Loch Ness. In these peaceful surroundings, a sea monster known as the ‘Loch Ness Monster’ is said to be living in the lake. This creature, affectionately known as ‘Nessie’, has been reported to be seen by many people around the lake. According to these people, Nessie looked like a creature from the dinosaur age. It had a huge body, a small reptilian head and a long neck.
Does the Loch Ness Monster really exist? No one can tell for sure. Ever since the sighting of the monster, many people have been keeping watch at the lake, hoping to catch a glimpse of Nessie. In 1934, a doctor, Colonel Robert Wilson, even managed to photograph the creature. The picture revealed a creature with a long neck sticking out of the water.
Where could the Loch Ness Monster have come from? One explanation given is that the monster is a pre-historic creature which lived in the days of the dinosaurs. While other dinosaurs have died out and become extinct, this creature has somehow managed to adapt to its surroundings and live on!
46. What is the passage about?
A. The Lock Ness Monster
B. The Pre-historical Monster
C. A sea creature
D. Loch Ness Lake
47. The sea monster’s name is _________
A. Lock Ness
48. It can be inferred from the passage that _________
A. Nessie is reportedly a pre-historic creature
B. Nessie is a dinosaur
C. Nessie is very dangerous
D. Nessie has died
49. Which statement is NOT true?
A. According to many people, the Loch Ness Monster had a small reptilian head.
B. The Loch Ness Monster like other pre-historic creatures has died out and becomes extinct.
C. It is explained that the Loch Ness Monster is a pre-historic creature which lived in the days of the dinosaurs.
D. According to many people, the Loch Ness Monster had a huge body.
50. The word ‘ affectionately ‘ in line 3 mostly means _______.
A. in an angry way
C. in a lovely way