Blog chia sẻ Bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2022, giúp bạn ôn luyện và chuẩn bị cho thật tốt cho kì thi sắp tới.
Môn Tiếng Anh là môn thi thứ 3 diễn ra trong kỳ thi tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia. Đây là môn thi bắt buộc và có vai trò rất quan trọng trong việc xét tốt nghiệp và xét tuyển vào các trường Đại học – Cao đẳng. Dưới đây là bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anhnh năm 2022, giúp các em đạt kết quả cao trong kì thi sắp tới. Cùng Tailieufree cập nhật nhanh chóng nhé!
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the other.
1. A. allow B. agre C. cough D. lov
2. A. work B. cat C. dog D. map
Choose the word whose main stressed syllable is different from the rest (0.5m)
3. A. confident B. marriage C. romantic D. sacrifice
4. A. forget B. ceremony C. majority D. maintain
Choose the letter A, B, C or D to show the underlined part of each sentence that needs correction.
5. My daily just about my income.
A.expenses B. with C. are D. equal
6. It that “Men the house women make home”.
A.it B. generally believed C. build D. and
7. The conical is said a symbol Vietnamese
A.to be B. leaf hats C. of D. culture
8. number of this season.
A. tourists B. The C. significant D. have declined
9. eel is the soup I .
A. soup B. best C. Her D. had ever eaten
Choose the word or phrase that best fits the blank space in each sentence.
10. Peter: I am not sure about this soup. It tastes like something’s missing.
Susan: _____. It tastes fine to me.
A.I don’t think so. B. Oh. I don’t know.
C. You’re right. D. I couldn’t agree more.
11. Tam: Congratulations! Huong: _____.
A.Not at all B. Thank you C. I’m sorry D. Forget it
12. Although I talked to him many times, he never paid any_______ to what I said
A.attention B. admis sion C. recommendation D. question
13. Many young people have objected to ________ marriage , which is decided by the parents of the brid and groom.
A.agreed B. shared C. contractual D. sacrificed
14. I have never seen such a beautiful dress _____ you before.
A.of B. on C. for D. in
15. Mary couldn’t sleep. She was excited _____ her trip to Paris the next morning.
A.at B. with C. about D. on
16. _____ to the language center when I saw you yesterday morning?
A.Had you gone B. Did you go
C. Were you going D. Have you gone
17. This is the first time the little boy________ a bird of this color.
A.am seeing B. was seeing C. has seen D. had seen
18. It is difficult _____ rules that tell exactly when you should apologize.
A.writing B. to write C. write D. wrote
19. My mother is the first_________ up and the last________ to bed
B. to get- going
C. getting- to go
D. to get- to go
20. The people who hold the trays of gifts are _____ chosen
A.care B. carefully C. careful D. careless
21. We always feel ________ and secure in our family.
A.safe B. safely C. safety D. safeguard
Choose the option that has closest in meaning to the underlined words in each sentence:
22. Billy , come and with cooking .
A.help B. prepare C. be busy D. attempt
23. Whenever problems , we discuss them frankly and find solutions quickly
A.happen B. encounter C. arrive D. clean
Choose the option that has opposite in meaning to the underlined words in each sentence:
24. Pointing at someone is usually considered .
A.wise B. polite C. impolite D. discourteous
25.I also look after the boys who are quite active and sometimes.
A. obedient B. bad C. naughty D. hard-working
Choose the word or phrase (A,B,C or D) that best fits the blank space:
Trust (26)______ on love. Significantly, more Asian students than American students agree that a husband (27)_____ to tell his wife where he has been if he comes home late. The Asian wife can demand a record (28)_____ her husband’s activities. The American wife, however, trusts her husband (29)_____ the right things because he loves her (30)_____ he has to.
26. A. build B. built C. building D. to build
27. A. is obliged B. obliged C. to be obliged D. being obliged
28. A. for B. with C. of D. from
29. A. being done B. doing C. do D. to do
30. A. because B. because of C. not because D. not because of
Read the article below choose one best, then answer ( A, B , C or D):
The family is important to people all over the world although the structure of the family is quite different from one country to another. In the United States, as in many countries in the world, the family is changing. A generation or two ones, the traditional family, in which the father was boss , was customary.
Nowadays, the modern family, in which both the father and the mother are equal partners, is very common. Although there are several similarities between the traditional and the modern family, there are also some important differences. The traditional husband was the head of the household because he was the only one who worked outside the home. If the wife worked for pay, then the husband was not considered to be a good provider. In many families, both husband and wife work for pay. Therefore, they share the role of the head of the household together.
31. In the traditional family, the father was considered to be ________
A.an unimportant contributor to the family.
B. a wise member of the family.
C. the head of the household.
D. a genius in the family.
32. Which aspect is referred in the text?
33. The passage is about that ________
A. in the home a dad is very important.
B. as good children, they willingly help their parents with household chores.
C. both husband and wife work for pay.
D. family is the root of society.
34. The father and the mother both go out to work, so they ________
A. grow strong and wealthy.
B. help children with their homework.
C. become good and kind.
D. share the household chores.
35. Which is included in the modern family?
A.The father orders the mother to look after their children.
B. Both the father and the mother are equal partners.
C.The children look after themselves.
D.Only the father goes to work to support the family
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the sentences which is closest in meaning to the given one.
36. She has such a fierce dog that everyone is afraid of it.
=>Her dog is so………………………………………
37. The book was so good that I couldn’t put it down.
=>It was such…………………………………………….
38. This is the first time I have lived in such a friendly neighborhood.
39. Jane hasn’t played the piano since 2005.
=>The last time………………………………………….
40. My brother began studying English five years ago.
=>My brother has………………………………………..