Blog chia sẻ Bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2022, giúp bạn ôn luyện và chuẩn bị cho thật tốt cho kì thi sắp tới.
Đồng hành với các em học sinh trong mùa thi quan trọng này, Tailieufree xin gửi tới các bạn Bộ đề ôn thi tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia năm 2022 môn Tiếng Anh. Đây là tổng hợp các đề thi thử môn Tiếng Anhnh 2022 từ các trường THPT trên cả nước, là tài liệu hay để bạn đọc cùng tham khảo và ôn tập cho kì thi THPT Quốc gia sắp tới. Mời các bạn cùng tham khảo chi tiết và tải về tại đây.
1. A. second
2. A. as
3. A. Primary
4. A. from
5. A. subjects
6. A. mathematician
7. A. of
8. A. so
9. A. choose
10. A. On
D. For do
B Đọc kỹ bài khoá và chọn phương án đúng ứng với A B C hoặc D
Almost all the energy on the earth comes from the sun. Heat from the sun makes the earth warm enough for life. Plants use the sun’s energy to live and grow. Plants give off a gas called oxygen. Animals eat plants and breathe oxygen. Animals need plants in order to live, and plants need the sun. You use plants to create heat and energy. You can burn wood from trees. You can burn fossil fuels called coal, gas, and oil. Fossil fuels formed deep underground from plants and animals that died millions of years ago.
The sun’s energy can also do harm. Too much sunlight can burn your skin, causing sunburn. Harmful rays from the sun can also cause a disease called skin cancer. Looking right at the sun can harm your eyes. You need to be careful of the sun. The center of the sun is called the core, which is extremely hot. All the energy of the sun comes from the nuclear reactions in its core. It takes a long time for the energy from the core to reach the surface of the earth – about 170,000 years!
11. According to the passage, the sun is vital because ______ .
A. it has its hot core
B. plants live and grow better with the sun’s energy
C. plants, animals and people need energy from the sun
D. fossil fuels will be used up and people turn to the sun’s energy
12. Fossil fuels formed deep underground from______ .
A. heat from the sun
B. earth and rock
C. oil and gas
D. dead plants and animals
13. The title for this passage could be
A. “Energy from the Sun“
B. “Oxygen and Plants”
C. “Animals and Plants”
D. “The Sun and Fossil Fuels”
14. Harmful rays from the sun may cause ____________ .
B. skin cancer
15. All of the following statements are NOT true EXCEPT
A. the sun’s heat does no harm to people
B. looking right at the sun is a way to make your eyes better
C. the sun is a long way from the Earth
D. the center of the sun is not very hot
Fill in the blanks with the most suitable word
A food chain is the way energy goes from one living thing to another through food. Plants are the first (16) _______ in most food chains. Plants use the energy in sunlight to make their own food. Plants store the energy in their leaves and stems. Plants are called primary producers in food chains. Animals eat the plants (17) _______ use the Sun’s energy to grow. Animals are called (18) _______. Animals that eat plants are primary consumers. Animals that eat other animals are secondary consumers. Animals store the energy in their bodies. Energy flows (19) _______ plants and bigger animals through the steps of eating and being eaten. Each part of the food chain is directly connected to the other, just (20) _______ the links in a chain.
16.A. step B. foot C. run D. leg
17.A. when B. what C. that D. then
18.A. buyers B. shoppers C. sellers D. consumers
19.A. in B. from C. for D. till
20.A. as B. alike C. similar D. like
21. Not only ________ but also ________ the computer.
A. could he type, could he operate
B. could he type, he could operate
C. he could type, could he operate
D. he could type, he could operate
22. He was so careful that not a single mistake _________ in the test.
A. he made
B. he had ever made
C. did he make
D. he ever made
23. It was not until ___________ that ___________ .
A. did mother satisfy his needs, Joe went to bed
B. mother satisfied his needs, did Joe go to bed
C. mother satisfied his needs, Joe went to bed
D. did mother satisfy his needs, did Joe go to bed
24. Little __________ years ago that I would be sitting here today as a chief engineer.
A. I thought
B. did I think
C. I did think
D. thought I
25. Which sentence is wrong?
A. I have three pens, they are all in my pencil box.
B. I have three pens, and they are all in my pencil box.
C. I have three pens, which are all in my pencil box.
D. I have three pens. They are all in my pencil box.
26. The flower smells_________ .
27. _________used to be an orphanage here, but we can’t find it now.
B. There was
D. It was
28. _________no need to tell him all about it.
A. It is
B. It has
C. There has
D. There is
29. A teacher is_________ correct.
A. not necessary always
B. necessary not always
C. necessarily not always
D. not necessarily always
30. There are many __________in our library.
A. old American interesting history books
B. interesting old American history books
C. interesting American old history books
D. American interesting old history books
31. Alice is proud of having _________bed.
A. an old beautiful Chinese wooden
B. a beautiful old Chinese wooden
C. a beautiful Chinese old wooden
D. a beautiful old wooden Chinese
32. The _________ student standing at the gate speaks very good Chinese.
A. tall young American
B. young tall American
C. American tall young
D. American young tall
33. _______________ came from the second-hand bookstore.
A. All these old stories
B. These all old stories
C. All old these stories
D. These old all stories
34. Those who participated in the experiment had to remain_______ all night.
35. We have not had_________ as this for many weeks.
A. so cold a day
B. how cold a day
C. a day so cold
D. a such cold day
36. Radio _________in our life.
A. widely is used
B. is used widely
C. is widely used
D. is wide used
37. There was_________ to weight the elephant.
A big enough nothing
B. big nothing enough
C. nothing big enough
D. nothing enough big
38. He sent her a _________shirt as a birthday present.
A. Chinese fine silk
B. fine silk Chinese
C. silk fine Chinese
D. fine Chinese silk
39.Only after she got off the bus, ______ that _____ her handbag on the seat.
A. she found she had lost
B. did she find/ had she lost
C. did she realize, she had left
D. she realized/ had she left
40. _________my eyes when I began to imagine the most fantastic shapes.
A. Not until I closed
B. No sooner had I closed
C. Hardly did I close
D. Scarcely had I closed
41. The weight of the moon is only about _________ of that of the earth.
A. one of eighty
C. one of eighties
D. one the eightieth
42- Have you got everything ready for the meeting? Yes, but we need _____ .
A. three other chairs
B. other three chairs
C. another three chairs
D. three another chairs
43. His suggestion sounded ___________ but nobody agreed to it.
44. He _______ at half past six, but now he _______ at five.
A. used to get up / is used to getting up
B.was used to getting up / used to get up
C. used to getting up / is used to get up
D.was used to get up / used to getting up
45._______ English is as important as _______ exercises in English.
B. Speaking / written
C.Spoken / writing
D. Speak / write
46.The hotel ___ now beside the park was designed by a group of young men.
A. being built
B. to be built
47. All of us were _______ by the _______ questions _______by a six- year-old boy.
A. puzzled / puzzling / rose
B. puzzling / puzzled / raised
C. puzzled / puzzling / raised
D. puzzled / puzzled / lifted
48.It was so cold that they kept the fire _______ all night.
A. to burn
49. His new job as a school principal has kept him ________ .
A. to be fully occupied
B. fully occupying
C. being fully occupied
D. fully occupied
50. Impressed as we were by the new cinema, we found it rather expensive.
A. We were very impressed by the new cinema, but found it rather expensive.
The new cinema was more expensive than we expected.
We weren’t as much impressed by the new cinema’s look as its coast.
We were not impressed by the new cinema at all because it looked rather expensive.