Blog chia sẻ Bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2022, giúp bạn ôn luyện và chuẩn bị cho thật tốt cho kì thi sắp tới.
Môn Tiếng Anh là môn thi thứ 3 diễn ra trong kỳ thi tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia. Đây là môn thi bắt buộc và có vai trò rất quan trọng trong việc xét tốt nghiệp và xét tuyển vào các trường Đại học – Cao đẳng. Dưới đây là bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anhnh năm 2022, giúp các em đạt kết quả cao trong kì thi sắp tới. Cùng Tailieufree cập nhật nhanh chóng nhé!
1. A. ny B. dddy C. ct D. cht
2. A. talk B. pass C. call D. wash
3. A. cme B. smething C. cmb D. grw
Choose the word that has the stress differently from that of the other words.
4. A. company B. official C. Australia D. encounter
5. A. knowledge B. bracket C. although D. neighbor
6. A. hopelessness B. athletics C. resident D. tolerance
7. This room__________since I was born.
A. has been painted
B. was painted
D. has painted
8. What__________ you__________if you __________a billionaire? –I would take a trip into space.
A. will/do / are
B. would/do / were
D. shall/do / are
9. Have you seen the Titanic yet? _ No, I haven’t. I__________it next Saturday.
A. would see
B. will see
C. am going to see
10. After__________dinner, I often watch TV.
11. Tom said that he __________his motorbike the day before.
A. had lost
C. has lost
12. Do you believe__________God?
13. Air and water are necessary__________us.
14. The beautiful woman has a busy__________life.
15. English has become the main language of__________.
16. Do you think doing the household chores is the__________of the women only?
17. He did some odd jobs at home__________.
18. “I have bought you a toy. Happy birthday to you!” –”__________”
A. What a lovely toy! Thanks.
B. Have a nice day!
C. The same to you!
D. What a pity!
19. ” Your hairstyle is terrific, Cindy” – “__________”
A. It’s nice
B. You’re welcome
C. Not at all
D. Thanks, Peter
20. When students finish the secondary education, they have to take a(n)__________called GCSE.
21. I spoke very slowly __________he didn’t understand English very well.
B. so that
22. When being interviewed, you should concentrate on what the interviewer is saying or asking you.
A. be related to
B. express interest in
C. be interested in
D. pay attention to
23. ” I’m going away tomorrow, mother.”_ Leo told his mother that__________away the__________.
A. he was going / following day
B. I’m going / day after
C. I was going / day after
D. he’s going / following day
24. ” It was nice of you to give me the present. Thank you” Ben said to Mary.
Ben thanked Mary__________the present.
A. of giving him
B. it had been nice of her to give him
C. for giving him
D. that she had been nice to give him
25. Shakespeare wrote ” Romeo and Juliet” in 1605.
A. “Romeo and Juliet” were written by Shakespeare in1605
B. “Romeo and Juliet” was written by Shakespeare in 1605.
C. “Romeo and Juliet” was written in 1605 by Shakespeare.
D. “Romeo and Juliet” were written in 1605 by Shakespeare
26. The hurricane has totally destroyed the villages._ The villages__________by the hurricane.
A. have been totally destroyed
B. has been totally destroyed
C. have totally been destroyed
D. has totally been destroyed
27. If you don’t work much harder, you won’t pass the exam.
Unless you__________much harder, you__________the exam.
A. work/ will pass
B. don’t work/ will pass
C. don’t work/ won’t pass
D. work/ won’t pass
28. My sister is often sick because she doesn’t do physical exercise.
A. If my sister does physical exercise, she won’t often be sick.
B. If my sister isn’t physical exercise, she does sick.
C. If my sister did physical exercise, she wouldn’t often be sick.
D. If my sister wasn’t physical exercise, she would do sick.
29. The river from__________we get our water- supply is nearly empty.
30. My father wants to speak to you. You met him yesterday.
My father__________you met yesterday, wants to speak to you.
31. In spite of his poorness, he is honest.
A. Although he is poor, he is honest.
B. Although he is poor, but he is honest.
C. Despite he is poor, he is honest.
D. In spite of he is poor, he is honest.
32. He only accepted the job__________the high salary.
C. because of
D. in spite of
33. Did you read__________novel I lent you__________last week?
A. ф/ in
B. a/ ф
C. ф/ on
D. the/ ф
34. __________rich should help__________poor and__________disabled.
A. a/ a/ a
B. the/ the/ the
C. ф/ ф/ ф
D. the/ the/ ф
35. The man who is speaking to John is my brother.
A. The man spoke to John is my brother.
B. The man is speaking to John is my brother.
C. The man spoken to John is my brother.
D. The man speaking to John is my brother.
36. He read The Old Man and The Sea, a novel__________by Ernest Hemingway.
C. which written
D. that wrote