Blog chia sẻ Bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT môn Tiếng Anh năm 2022, giúp bạn ôn luyện và chuẩn bị cho thật tốt cho kì thi THPT sắp tới.
Để chuẩn bị cho kì thi THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2022 sắp tới, việc luyện đề là rất quan trọng. Nhằm giúp các em ôn thi hiệu quả, Tailieufree giới thiệu Bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh bao gồm nhiều đề thi khác nhau, là tài liệu hữu ích cho các em ôn tập, củng cố kiến thức, chuẩn bị cho kì thi sắp tới đạt kết quả cao.
PHẦN I. TRẮC NGHIỆM
Choose the best A, B, C or D to indicate the most suitable response to complete each exchange below.
1. Long: I didn’t know you could play badminton so well, Tram.
Tram: Thank you, Long, ________________. I wish I could play half as well as you, Long.
A. That’s a nice compliment
B. That is not your fault
C. You’re welcome
D. I artainlt play very excellently.
2. Sam: “Would you like to have dinner with me?”
A. Yes, it is
B. Yes, I’d love to
C. I’m very happy
D. Yes, so do
Read the passage and choose the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that best fits each blank.
Nearly 450.000 businesses are started in Britain every year. One-third of these stops trading during the first three years. Starting a business is never easy (3)_______ so many things are outside your control. If you are thinking about working for yourself, you must start by thinking about the qualities you need to (4)______a business. Be hard with yourself. If you have a weakness, it is better to find out now rather than later (5)________ your business could be in danger. Ask yourself whether you are a good (6)______. Is your health good? Are you good at making decisions? Do you have any practical experience of the business you want to start? Are you prepared to work long hours for very (7)_______money? If you cannot answer ‘yes’ to most of these questions, perhaps you should think again about starting up in business on your own.
3. A. because
4. A. set
5. A. who
6. A. organizing
7. A. little
Choose the letter A, B, C or d to indicate the underlined part that needs correction.
8. Because (A)his sickness, he (B) didn’t take (C) part in the English competition held (D) last Sunday.
9. In order to (A) avoid to make (B) mistakes, take (C) your time and work carefully(D).
10. They asked me how long(A) did it take(B) to get to (C) Paris by train(D).
Choose the letter a, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from that of the other three in pronunciation.
11. A. wave
12. A. kits
Read the following passage and choose the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the best answer to each of the following question.
Music can move the soul. It can be a very strong influence. Some music can calm us down but other music can make us wild! How does music affect us? Music is used in a variety of ways. It is used in the medical field as a source of research and as a sort of treatments as well. Music has been used as treatment to lower blood pressure, help ill children recover quickly, treat mental illness, treat depression, aid in healing, and reduce stress and insomnia and premature infants. Julius Portnoy, a musicologist, found that it can change heart rates, increase or decrease blood pressure, effect energy levels, and digestion, positively or negatively, depending on the type of music. Calming music, such as classical musk, was found to have a very calming effect on the body, and cause the increase of endorphins, thirty minutes of such music was equal to the effect of a dose of valium. Both hemispheres of the brain are involved in processing music. The music in these studies is not the lyrics, but the music itself, the melody, the tones, the tunes, the rhythm, and the chords. Conversely music has also been documented to cause sickness. The right, or wrong music, can be like a poison to the body. Studies had been done on plants and the results were that loud hard rock music killed plants and soft classical music made the plants grow faster. Music is very powerful, like a drug and can even be an addiction. According to Patty Hearst, a researcher on music, it was documented that music was used in the aid of brainwashing some people. In the book, “Elevator Music” by Joseph Lanza, it is stated that certain types of strong music over prolonged periods in certain conditions were shown to cause seizures.
13. Which is the main idea of the text?
A. Music used as drugs
B. Powerful music
C. Music treatment
D. The effect of music
14. According the text, _____.
A. All pieces of music have the same influence
B. Music can be used in the same way
C. Children cannot listen to music
D. Different music has different effects
15. The word “it” refers to______.
A. the heart
16. The talked about the effect of music on __________.
A. mammals and turtles
B. fish and bird
C. men and bird
D. human being and plants
17. According to writer,_________.
A. All kinds of music are bad for our health
B. Music does not influence our blood pressure
C. Music can cause addiction
D. Music always has positive effects on human beings
Choose the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress
18. A. reduce
19. A. customer
Choose the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the answer that best completes the sentences or substitutes for the underlined word(s) in the sentence
20. David left high school____ the age ______ seventeen.
A. at/ of
C. on/ with
D. of/ in
21. The lady________design had been chosen stepped to the platform to receive the award.
22. We_________here in 1993. We_________ here for a long time now.
A. moved/ have been being
B. had moved/ are
C. moved/ have been
D. moved/ are being
23. If you don’t try to study harder, you _________ the next exam.
A. will pass
B. can’t fail
C. will fail
D. would fail
24. Someone who is ____ is hopeful about the future or the success of something in particular.
25. Education ______ to be the most important element to develop a country.
A. often be considered
B. can often considered
C. can often be considered
D. can often consider
26. On Fuly 20, 1969, Neil Armstrong became the first person ____ foot another celestial body.
B. who was set
D. to set
27. If it _______warm yesterday, we would have gone to the beach.
B. had been
C. could be
28. He has been very interested in doing research on ___ since he was at high school.
29. When she came home from school yesterday, her mother ______ in the kitchen.
B. was cooking
C. is cooking
30. It is parents’ duty and responsibility to ___________ hands to take care of their children and give them a happy home.
PHẦN II. TỰ LUẬN
Rewrite the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first one, using the words given or as instructed.
31. “It was nice of you to invite me to your birthday party,” Kate said to me
=> Kate thanked__________
32. They will carry that table into the dinning room.
=> That table
33. He doesn’t practice speaking English, so he doesn’t speak it fluently.
34. We are interested in the problem. It has been discussed in the class (Use relative clause)
=> The problem_________
35. He decided to get the job. The salary was low.
=> Although _________
Give the correct tense or form of the verb in the bracket in each of the following sentences.
36. Our solar system is in the galaxy (call) __________the Milky Way.
37. You are expected (know) _________the safety regulations of the college.
38. Last Sunday, the Youth Union (launch) ________ a campaign to help student with disabilities.
39. Henry (go)__________ into the restaurant when the writer was having dinner.
40. While she was in that country, she spent all her days (sightsee) _________the imperial cities.
Lời giải chi tiết
ĐÁP ÁN GỢI Ý
Question 1. A
Question 11. A
Question 21. C
Question 2. B
Question 12. D
Question 22. C
Question 3. A
Question 13. D
Question 23. C
Question 4. A
Question 14. D
Question 24. C
Question 5. D
Question 15. D
Question 25. C
Question 6. B
Question 26. D
Question 7. A
Question 17. C
Question 27. B
Question 8. A
Question 18. C
Question 28. C
Question 9. B
Question 19. C
Question 29. B
Question 10. A
Question 20. A
Question 30. C
Question 31. me for inviting her to my birthday party.
Question 32. will be carried into the dinning room.
Question 33. he practiced speaking English, he would speak it fluently.
Question 34. which we are interested in has been discussed in the class./ in which we are interested has been discussed in the class
Question 35. the salary was low, he decided to get the job.
Question 36. called
Question 37. to know
Question 38. launched
Question 39. went
Question 40. sightseeing