Blog chia sẻ Bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2022, giúp bạn ôn luyện và chuẩn bị cho thật tốt cho kì thi THPT sắp tới.
Để chuẩn bị cho kì thi THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh năm 2022 sắp tới, việc luyện đề là rất quan trọng. Nhằm giúp các em ôn thi hiệu quả, Tailieufree giới thiệu Bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia môn Tiếng Anh bao gồm nhiều đề thi khác nhau, là tài liệu hữu ích cho các em ôn tập, củng cố kiến thức, chuẩn bị cho kì thi sắp tới đạt kết quả cao.
Choose the word that is stressed differently from the rest.
1. A. hospital
2. A. government
3. A. priority
Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest.
4. A. choice
5. A. applicant
Choose the best answer to complete the blank in each of the following sentences.
6. If I feel too excited to sleep, I ________ reading one of our reports.
A. will try
C. would try
D. would have tried
7. If he ________ well on the training course last year, he ________ offered the promotion now.
A. had done / would be
B. had done / would have done
C. did / would be
D. did / will be
8. What time would we get there ________ the subway?
A. we took
B. if we took
C. unless we take
D. provided that we take
9. He took me to the college ________.
A. he used to study
B. in that he used to study
C. where he used to study
D. which he used to study
10. ________ school is very important for ________ country to develop.
A. The / a
B. ø / a
C. The/ ø
D. ø / ø
11. He has been learning hard to prepare ________ the coming final exam.
12. ________ the end of the course, the students have to take an exam on four basic skills of the target language.
13. They are university professors who specialize ________ the history of the Russian empire.
14. Secondary education in Hong Kong is largely based ________ the British education system.
15. Tell me the day ________ you want to leave.
B. in which
16. Of my students, Betty is the only one ________ has found a job.
17. Have you ever visited New York harbor, ________ the famous Statue of Liberty stands?
D. over which
18. The man and his dogs ________ were buried in the demolished building after the earthquake have just been rescued safely.
19. GCSE courses are ____ in a variety of subjects which are usually decided by the students themselves.
20. GCSEs are not compulsory, but they are the most common qualifications taken by 14-16 year-old students.
21. An ‘A-level’ in Maths or a / an ________ qualification is normally required.
22. The control of ________ has been carried out through measures rooted in monetarism.
23. It is often a good idea to start with small, easily ________ goals.
24. To my _______, I was not offered the job.
25. The Eiffel Tower ________ design was revolutionary at its time, is still a marvelous structure.
D. of which
26. Many children are under such a high ________ of learning that they do not feel happy at school.
27. ________, he walked to the station.
A. Despite being tired
B. Although to be tired
C. In spite being tired
D. Despite tired
28. During the time of economic reforms, the economy has grown _______ with only a few major setbacks.
29. The _______ effect of the new policy is that the farmer is now working for himself, and not for the state sake.
30. After more than a decade of Doi Moi or economic _______, the Vietnamese Communist government has achieved diplomatic and economic links with numerous foreign partners.
Listen and choose the best answer.
31. A Nobel prize would NOT be given to_______.
A. a doctor who discovered a vaccine B. a composer who wrote a symphony
C. an author who wrote a novel D. a diplomat who negotiated a peace settlement
32. How often are the Nobel prizes awarded?
A. Five times a year B. Twice a year C. Once a year D. Once every two year
33. Why are the awards presented on December 10?
A. Because that date was Nobel’s will.
B. Because Alfred Nobel died on that day.
C. Because it is a tribute to the King.
D. Because Central Bank administers the trust.
34. How can a person become a candidate for Nobel Prizes?
A. He has distinguished work in any fields.
B. He has got an official introduction from a qualified authority
C. He has contributed a lot to his country
D. He is well-known all over the world
35. What does this speech mainly discussed?
A. Alfred Bernard Nobel. B. Great contributions to mankind.
C. Swedish philanthropy. D. The Nobel prizes.
Choose the sentence that is closest in the meaning to the root one.
36. If I / not / television / I / hear / burglar alarm / off
A. If I hadn’t watched the television, I had heard the burglar alarm go off.
B. If I didn’t watch the television, I had heard the burglar alarm go off.
C. If I hadn’t watched the television, I would have heard the burglar alarm go off.
D. If I hadn’t watch the television, I would hear the burglar alarm go off.
37. He / suffer / rare tropical disease / which / contracted / while / Africa
A. He still suffers from a rare tropical disease which he contracted while he was in Africa.
B. He still suffers from a rare tropical disease which contracted while he was in Africa.
C. He suffers from a rare tropical disease which was contracted while he is in Africa.
D. He suffers from a rare tropical disease which he contracts while in Africa.
38. Laser / device / concentrate / light waves / intense beam.
A. Laser is a device concentrates light waves into an intense light beam.
B. The laser is a device to concentrate light waves to an intense light beam.
C. The laser is a device which concentrates light waves and an intense light beam.
D. Laser is a device which concentrates light waves into an intense light beam.
39. That book / very thick / belong / younger sister.
A. That book, what is very thick, belongs to my younger sister.
B. That book, that is very thick, belongs to my younger sister.
C. That book, which is very thick, belongs to my younger sister.
D. That book, which is very thick, belongs my younger sister.
40. I did not answer the door even though I knew it was my friend.
A. Unless I knew it was my friend, I would not answer the door.
B. I knew it was my friend, but I did not answer the door.
C. Only when I answered the door did I knew it was my friend.
D. I answered the door since I knew it was my friend.
Read the passage and choose the best answers:
…Never say anything negative about past experiences, employers, or courses or professors. Always think of something positive about an experience and talk about that. You should also be __(31)__. If you are genuinely interested __(32)__ the job, let the interviewer know that.
One of the best ways to show you are keen on a job is to demonstrate that you have researched the organization prior to the interview. You can also __(33)__ interest by asking questions about the job, the organization, and its service and products. The best way to impress an employer is to ask questions that build your interview discussion. This shows you are interested and __(34)__ close attention to the interviewer. It is a good idea to prepare a few questions in advance, but an insightful comment based on your conversation can make an even stronger statement. At the __(35)__ of the interview, it is appropriate for you to ask when you may expect to hear from the employer.
41. A. enthusiasm
42. A. with
43. A. appear
44. A. pay
45. A. close
Read the passage and choose the best answers:
University Entrance Examination is very important to Vietnamese students. High school graduates have to take it and get high results to be admitted to universities. The pressure on the candidates remains very high despite the measures that have been taken to reduce the heat around these exams, since securing a place in a state university is considered a major step towards a successful career for young people, especially those from rural areas or disadvantaged families. In the year 2004, it was estimated that nearly 1 million Vietnamese students took the University Entrance Examination, but on average only 1 out of 5 candidates succeeded. Normally, candidates take 3 exam subjects, and each lasts 180 minutes for the fixed group of subjects they choose. There are 4 fixed groups of subjects: Group A: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry; Group B: Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology; Group C: Literature, History, and Geography; Group D: Literature, Foreign Language, and Mathematics.
In addition to universities, there are community colleges, art and technology institutes, professional secondary schools, and vocational schools which offer degrees or certificates from a-few-month to 2-year courses.
According to Vietnam’s Ministry of Education and Training, there are currently 23 non-public universities, accounting for 11% of the total number of universities. These non-public universities are currently training 119,464 students or 11.7% of the total number of students. The government is planning to increase the number of non-public universities to 30% by 2007.
46. University Entrance Examination in Vietnam is very _________.
47. The word those refers to _________.
A. exam subjects
B. young people
48. In 2004, the proportion of the students who got success in University Entrance Examination was about _________ percent.
49. Which sentence refers to the University Entrance Examination in Vietnam?
A. Students find it easy to get success in the University Entrance Examination.
B. Maths is compulsory in the University Entrance Examination.
C. Students are not allowed to choose their exam subjects.
D. There are four fixed groups of exam subjects for students to choose.
50. According to the passage, _________.
A. the Vietnamese government will close all non-public universities by next year
B. the Vietnamese government does not appreciate non-public universities
C. the Vietnamese government encourages the establishment of non-public universities
D. Vietnamese students have no alternative to continue their higher study besides universities
ĐÁP ÁN GỢI Ý
Question 1. B
Question 11. A
Question 21. D
Question 31. B
Question 41. B
Question 2. A
Question 12. B
Question 22. B
Question 42. D
Question 3. A
Question 13. C
Question 23. A
Question 33. B
Question 43. C
Question 4. B
Question 14. A
Question 24. D
Question 34. B
Question 44. A
Question 5. B
Question 15. D
Question 25. C
Question 35. D
Question 45. C
Question 6. A
Question 16. C
Question 26. C
Question 36. C
Question 46. B
Question 7. A
Question 17. B
Question 27. A
Question 37. A
Question 47. B
Question 8. B
Question 18. C
Question 28. B
Question 38. D
Question 48. C
Question 9. C
Question 19. B
Question 29. D
Question 39. C
Question 49. D
Question 10. B
Question 20. D
Question 30. D
Question 40. B
Question 50. C