Blog chia sẻ Bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT môn Tiếng Anh năm 2022, giúp bạn ôn luyện và chuẩn bị cho thật tốt cho kì thi THPT sắp tới.
Đồng hành với các em học sinh trong mùa thi quan trọng này, Tailieufree xin gửi tới các bạn Bộ đề thi thử tốt nghiệp THPT Quốc gia năm 2022 môn Tiếng Anh. Đây là tổng hợp các đề thi thử môn Anh 2022 từ các trường THPT trên cả nước, là tài liệu hay để bạn đọc cùng tham khảo và ôn tập cho kì thi THPT Quốc gia sắp tới. Mời các bạn cùng tham khảo chi tiết và tải về tại đây.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to the sentence given in the following questions
1. Both Peter and Mary enjoy scientific expedition.
A. It is not Peter, but Mary, that enjoys scientific expedition.
B. Peter enjoys scientific expedition. Therefore, does Mary.
C. However Peter enjoys scientific expedition and Mary does.
D. Peter enjoys scientific expedition, and so does Mary.
2. He cannot afford a new computer.
A. The new computer is so expensive that he cannot buy it.
B. Therefore, he would buy a new computer.
C. So, he would buy a new computer.
D. The new computer is so expensive but he can buy it.
3. I first started to play the guitar when I was sixteen.
A. I have played the guitar when I was sixteen.
B. I have started the guitar when I was sixteen.
C. I have started the guitar since I was sixteen.
D. I have been playing the guitar since I was sixteen.
4. Tom did his homework and then he went to bed.
A. After Tom had done his homework, he went to bed.
B. Having done his homework, Tom went to bed.
C. Doing his homework, Tom went to bed.
D. A and B are correct.
5. Let’s start our journey or we’ll be late.
A. If we start our journey, we’ll be late.
B. Unless we start our journey, we won’t be late.
C. If we don’t start our journey, we’ll be late.
D. We would be late if we didn’t start our journey.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer for each of the blanks from 6 to 15
Revising for exams is not as easy as it looks. You will need to work out which routine suits you best, and then stick to it. Some people like studying at night when it’s quiet, whereas others find the early morning is a good time to get things done. You might enjoy (6)…….. to music while you revise, but this can be (7)……… Can you really concentrate (8)……….. two things at once? So think (9)……… you turn your radio on. Your (10)…….. is also important while you are revising. This may be a more than usually (11)………. period of your life, when you should take extra care to eat properly. No missed meals, or junk food, or (12)…….cups of coffee! Get plenty of exercise as well. If you have got fed up with (13)……. you’re doing, or find it hard to concentrate, go for a walk to clear your head. (14)……. exercise will help to keep your body fit and your brain working (15)………… Finally, you also need to take time off. Go out occasionally, see your friends, and make time to relax. Then you will return to your studies fresh and full of enthusiasm.
6. A. listen
B. having listened
C. to listen
7. A. helpful
8. A. of
9. A. if
10. A. diet
11. A. stressful
12. A. restless
13. A. who
14. A. Always
15. A. energetic
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions
16. He is too old joining this event.
17. Once you can overcome your difficulty, the problems may well become a source of strengthen to your marriage and to your faith.
B. may well become
18. Does Dr. Johnson mind calling at home if his patients needhis help?
19. The major goals of primary education is to achieve basic literacy andnumeracy among all students.
B. The major goals
C. to achieve
20. Two friends should be loyal at each other.
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions from 21 to 25.
Every four years people all over the world watch the Olympic Games. It is a time for all kinds of people to unite in peace. Some of them join together to compete for gold medals. Millions of other people watch them on television.
Why do we have the Olympic? How did they begin?
The first Olympic Games were in Greece in 776 B.C. There was only one event. People ran a nice the length of the stadium. The Games lasted one day.
Slowly people added more events. The Games were only for men, and women could not even watch them. Only Greeks competed. They came from all parts of the Greek world. The time of the Games way; a time of peace, and government let everyone travel safely. The winners became national heroes.
The first modem Games were in 1896 in Athens. The Greeks built a new stadium for the competition. Athletes from several countries competed. Then there were Olympics every four years in different cities in Europe and the United States until 1952. After that they were in Melbourne, Tokyo, Mexico City, and Montreal besides in European cities. Each year there were athletes from more nations. The first Winter Olympics were in 1924. The athletes compete in skiing and other winter sports.
21. How often do people all over the world watch the Olympic Games?
A. every 4 years
B. 4 years
C. 2 years
D. every 4 year
22. Where were the cities where the Olympics were held between 1896 and 1952?
A. In European and South American countries.
B. In European countries only.
C. In European countries and the United States.
D. In Japan, Australia and North American and European countries
23. How long after the founding of the modern Olympics were the Winter Olympics introduced?
A. 20 years
B. 24 years
C. 28 years
D. 32 years
24. In what city were the 1952 Olympic Games held?
A. New York
25. Which sport is competed in the Winter Olympic?
C. Horse racing
D. Car racing
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
26. Tom: “Thank you for your help.” – Mary: “_______ .”
A. Never mind me
B. Wish you
C. With all my heart
D. It’s my pleasure
27. Her mother, ______ has been working for thirty years, is retiring next month.
28. Hardly had he stepped out of the room _________ he heard a loud laughter within.
29. What______ if the earth stopped moving?
C. will happen
D. would happen
30. I’d rather he ______ the door blue.
31. I am late because my alarm clock never ______ this morning.
A. came out
B. went off
C. turned on
D. rang out
32. You can meet Mr. Pike, who is _______ behalf _______ the university to solve the problems of foreign students.
A. on / of
B. in / for
C. with / at
D. for / at
33. In most _______ developed countries, up to 50% of _______ population enters higher education at some time in their lives.
A. Ø / the
B. the / a
C. Ø / Ø
D. the / Ø
34. By the end of next week, you ______ your assignments.
A. will have finished
B. will finish
C. have finished
D. will be finishing
35. No sooner ______ into the bath than someone knocked at the door.
A. did I got
B. had I got
C. I got
D. I have got
36. Alex is going to take extra lessons to_____ what he missed while he was away.
A. cut down on
B. put up with
C. catch up on
D. take up with
37. We need new curtains.” “Okay, let’s buy _________ them.”
A. some with flower on
C. ones with flowers on
38. She was _____ she could not say anything.
A. so surprised at the news that
B. such surprised at the news that
C. so surprised of the news that
D. so that surprised for the news
39. These are the people ______ after the flood.
A. who rescued
B. who was rescuing
40. You’d better not call your friends ______ night.
41. The teacher______ students are excellent is a good teacher.
D. A & B are correct
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
42. If petrol price go up any more, I shall have to use a bicycle.
43. There were so many members of the political party who had gone against the leader that he resigned.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
44. The International Organizations are going to be in a temporary way in the country.
45. Last Saturday the representatives of three classes of my school took part in the annual final English
Competition organized by our English teachers.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
46. A. reasonable
47. A. friends
48. A. interfered
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
49. A. swallow
50. A. imagine
Lời giải chi tiết
HƯỚNG DẪN GIẢI